1. Which country won its first African Nations Cup in football in February 2012?
2. In which sport did the “Heat” defeat the “Thunder” in 2012?
3. Who in winning the French Women’s Single title in June became only the 10th woman to achieve a career Grand Slam?
4. Who were the winners in 2012 of the following competitions, [a] FA Cup, [b] Heineken Cup, [c] Cricket County Championship, [d] Super League and [e] The FA Premiership?
5. Which Paralympic sport is also known as “Murderball”?
6. Which team defeated the Detroit Tigers to win this year’s World Series in Baseball?
7. What were the names of the TWO brothers that competed for Team GB in the Olympic Triathlon?
8. As at 2nd December 2012, which FOUR British golfers are ranked in the top ten of the World’s Golfers?
9. In which city was the 2012 United States Grand Prix held?
10. For which club was footballer Fabrice Muamba playing when he collapsed at White Hart Lane in March this year?
11. Who won the first medal for Team GB in this year’s Olympics?
12. Who became the first British player to win the Men’s Doubles at Wimbledon since 1936?
13. Who is the only boxer to be nominated in this year’s BBC Sports Personality of the Year?
14. Which Welsh player was the top point scorer in the 2012 Rugby Six Nations Championship?
15. Which South African athlete competed in the 400m at both the Summer Olympics and the Paralympics, winning Gold in the latter?
16. At which course did the 2012 Ryder Cup take place?
17. Which horses won the following races in 2012, [a] Grand National, [b] Derby, [c] St. Leger, [d] Cheltenham Gold cup and [e] 1,000 Guineas?
18. Which of the SEVEN individual events did GB athlete Jessica Ennis win, in achieving her Olympic Gold Medal?
19. Following last year’s controversy when no woman were nominated, how many women are in the final 12 for BBC Sports Personality of the Year?
20. Who did Chelsea defeat in the UEFA Champions League final in May?
21. From which event was cyclist Victoria Pendleton disqualified at London 2012?
22. In September Andy Murray won the US Open to become the first British man to win a Grand Slam since 1936. How many Grand Slam finals had Andy appeared in prior to this win?
23. At which location did the Mountain Biking events take place at the London Olympics?
24. Who broke the record for the most Test centuries for England in December this year?
25. Who carried the GB flag at the Olympic Games in [a] The Opening Ceremony and [b] The Closing Ceremony?
26. American cyclist Lance Armstrong was stripped of all results since August 1998 for using and distributing performance enhancing drugs. How many Tour de France titles had he won?
27. What was the name of the horse that Charlotte Dujardin rode to Dressage gold at London 2012?
28. By how many points were the USA leading Europe at the end of Saturday’s play in this year’s Ryder Cup?
29. Who won the first Gold medal for Team GB at this year’s Olympics?
30. Chelsea football club sacked not one but two managers this year, how many different managers have served under owner Roman Abramovich?
31. What sport did Prince Harry enjoy watching on Horse guards Parade at London 2012?
32. Which former US Open Champion did Britain’s Laura Robson defeat in the 2nd round of this year’s competition?
33. Who became the first man ever to defend both the 100m and 200m Olympic titles in August this year?
34. Which boxing trainer, famous for being a corner man for Muhammad Ali died in February this year?
35. The first SEVEN races of this year’s Formula One season were won by different drivers, who in winning the European Grand Prix in June broke this run?
36. How many World Records did Team GB cyclists break at the Velodrome during the London Olympics?
37. Which cricketer made his professional boxing debut in December?
38. The New York Giants defeated the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl in February, how many times have the Giants won this trophy?
39. What is the nickname of the winner of the 800m, 1500m, 5000m and marathon gold medal in the 2012 Paralympics?
40. Which country won the EUFA European Football Championship for the third time this year?
41. By winning his SIXTH gold medal in this Summer’s Olympics, Sir Chris Hoy became the UK’s most successful Olympian, who was the previous holder of this title?
42. Who won the ATP World Tour Finals in London in November?
43. Which TWO Olympic medallists found themselves competing on BBC’s “Strictly Come Dancing”?
44. Who won the following Golf Majors in 2012, [a] The Open, [b] The US Open, [c] The USPGA and [d] The Masters?
45. How many Gold medals has swimmer Ellie Simmonds won in the TWO Paralympic games that she has taken part?
46. Which team will Lewis Hamilton be joining next season after leaving McLaren?
47. Which jockey was banned in December after failing a drugs test in France?
48. Which European player finished this year’s Ryder Cup with a perfect 4-0 score?
49. Who was the only man to win an Olympic swimming medal for Team GB at London 2012?
50. British cyclist Bradley Wiggins famously won the Tour de France in July, but which other British rider joined him on the podium?
Find the ANSWERS HERE.